WOW - Awesome Thomas! Thank YOU!

This looks very promising. THANK YOU AGAIN! May I ask you for the "htpcgi"
unit? I can google for it as well. Please advise!

This will be very helpful if I can find they have a trick that by passes the
stock envvar(index) or Getenv("name of variable") functions available in
stock FreePascal!

Side note to other mailing list people: I'll soon be doing afull go of
trying to get synapse working on linux in 64 bit mode with OpenSSL - and
I'll be likely sharing my success, failures and asking questions... I can't
wait until I'm working on that part of my application server! In 32bit mode
it's pretty much done less the OpenSSL part. It rocks as is (in other words
it works great - synapse and freepascal are awesome). 64 bit is next!