Alejandro

2010/5/11 Alejandro Casagrande <casagrande...@gmail.com>

> German, to not receive 3 times the same packet you should try to bind to an
> IP of the interface that will listen from Device A.

Im doing this, and dont work for the reason lucas exposed, check the
previous poost from lucas.

> If you want to use 0.0.0.0 you should filter by code the incoming packets
> and discard repeated packets. You can try with the GetRemoteSinIP property
> to filter packets.

The problem is not more than a remote ip sending data, it never was. I have
a unique device (IP) sending data. The problem is the data is sended as UDP
BROADCAST, then the destination listen for every IP a package (i have 3 ips
on the same machine).

> I'm using synapse UDP, but when sending data I connect to an IP ended with
> 255:
>
> FUDPSockettoSend := TUDPBlockSocket.Create();
> FUDPSockettoSend.Connect('192.168.0.255','4000');
>
> and in the listening peer (assuming that 192.168.0.45 is local IP):
>
> FUDPSockettoListen := TUDPBlockSocket.Create();
> FUDPSockettoListen.Bind('192.168.0.45','4000');

That work because is a different situation.

Thanks.