Hi,

On Tuesday, May 11, 2010 10:43 PM ,
German Gentile <german.gent...@petrobox.net> wrote:

> Alejandro
>
> 2010/5/11 Alejandro Casagrande <casagrande...@gmail.com>
>
>> German, to not receive 3 times the same packet you should try to
>> bind to an IP of the interface that will listen from Device A.

I still don't undestand why you are receiving multiple copies of the
same packet. Do you have 3 physical interfaces attached to the same
network? I thing having multiple IP addresses on one physical
interface shouldn't cause the broadcast will be delivered multiple
times to a socket. Maybe there is something on your networks which
repeats the packets? (improperly working/configured router?)

Reagards
D. Toman