On Mi, 2011-12-21 at 14:47 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> On Mi, 2011-12-21 at 14:17 +0100, Chris Kühl wrote:
> > Overall it looks like it makes sense.
>
> Good. I already went ahead and have a working implementation now, too.

I pushed the complete implementation to the "fork-exec" branch. If (or
when ;-) you are working, please have a look at the changes. I'll not
rebase that branch anymore, feel free to use it as base of your work.

In the meantime I'll start rewriting the local sync to use D-Bus as
communication instead of the current fork+pipes. The downside will be
that local sync starts to depend on glib and D-Bus, which wasn't the
case before. More a theoretic problem, I don't think anyone really
needed local sync without also having (and using) the other two.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.