On Sat, 2012-06-23 at 15:31 +1200, Jane Atkinson wrote:
> I've noticed some odd behaviour with the memo sync. I have two
> installations of SyncEvolution, on different machines. One uses calDAV
> and the other uses EDS. They interface with the same Radicale memo
> file. Each installation is used with one phone only.
>
> I have two memos which were created on the 6120c phone and introduced
> into the system via calDAV sync. Now they seem to update themselves on
> the E63 every time I sync the E63 via EDS. No other memos are doing this.
>
> I'm happy to provide logs if needed.

That sounds like the "last-modified" information given to SyncEvolution
by EDS indicates a change each time SyncEvolution runs. Can you check
the LAST-MODIFIED property in the "syncevolution --export - <E63 config
name> memo" output? Does it stay the same when you repeat the command?

I assume here that "memo" is the source name for the memos in your
config.

If it stays the same, then yes, please provide further logs.

If it changes, then the problem lies somewhere between EDS and Radicale.
Does the memo have a LAST-MODIFIED field in Radicale's data file
(somewhere in ~/.config/radicale/....)?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.