On Mon, 2012-06-18 at 21:02 +1200, Jane Atkinson wrote:
> On 18/06/12 18:31, Patrick Ohly wrote:
>
> > Then the command shouldn't have taken long to complete in your
> > case. Can you rename ~/.config/syncevolution temporarily, then run
> > the following command?
> >
> > SYNCEVOLUTION_DEBUG=1 \ syncevolution --daemon=no \ --configure  \
> > --template webdav \ loglevel=4 \ username=name  \ "password=" \
> > syncURL=http://servername:5232/ \ target-config@webdav \ 2>&1 | tee
> > /tmp/log
> >
> > Do you see where it gets stuck?
> >

> It didn't seem to get stuck at all. The command completed fairy
> quickly and generated calendar and addressbook sources. It looks as
> though the earlier hang was a one-off, not to be repeated readily.

Okay, that explains why it looked like a regression. I suspect that
something in the SyncEvolution<->Radicale communication got stuck, so
more INFO output as I suggested earlier would have been useful.

I'll proceed with adding it.

> I can forward the log to your other email address if it's of any use.

That isn't necessary, thanks.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.