On Mon, 2012-07-09 at 20:12 +1200, Jane Atkinson wrote:
> So I can use a "default" config here. Does that mean that sync-ui can
> be used for running refresh-from-local and slow-sync if needed? Or is
> that only for Evolution-based configurations?

sync-ui should work with any kind of sync config. It does not care about
the source configs, because it doesn't know about backends at all.

> > The following steps might make it easier to get a stack backtrace:
> > $ SYNCEVOLUTION_DEBUG=1 gdb syncevolution gdb> run --daemon=no
> > --print-items ja_6120c@webdav calendar ... gdb> thread apply all
> > bt
> >

> I'll try running these new commands shortly.

Thanks, your output has helped.

Could it be that libical is not installed on your system? The crash
indicates that SyncEvolution called a function in libical without
checking first that libical was found.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.