merrymonk666 wrote:
> 
> Hello All,
> 
> There's a new RSS site worth looking into (IMHO).
> It's called My RSS Creator. I don't own it but I
> did spend nearly 3 months researching and writing
> code to make it happen.
> 
> I'd like to know what the good people here think
> of it. Does it need features we didn't think of?
> Do it work well? That sort of thing...
> 
> Ooops, almost forgot...you probably need the URL!
> 
> http://www.myrsscreator.com
> 
> Thanks in advance,
> Steve
As far as I am concerned Steve, your email constitutes spam.  The page 
is offering a service with a thirty or fourteen day free trial, and 
thereafter: RSS Feed Creation, Submission & Hosting  $19.95 per month 
(and you only find this if you hunt around, it isn't clearly stated 
anywhere).  That is a significant amount when you could easily generate 
the same site with a cms or blog type of software and create the same 
thing.  I hope the owners of this group moderate you in the future if 
you post things of this nature again.  While I have no problem with you 
offering a service, sending an email to this group isn't a good way to 
advertise it.


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to