>  Maybe this isn't such a good place to seek advice?

Not "my" list and thus not something I can answer definitively, but I
can say that a) some people who read this list are already feeling
there's too much traffic even when the discussion is specific to
Syndic8.com, and b) I've refrained from asking about some RSS-related
things that weren't specific to Syndic8's service (e.g., asking for
input on the MX RSS Reader-Writer extension for Dreamweaver) out of
deference to those who would prefer to see messages stay on-topic.  As
I understand it, the topic is specifically Syndic8, not RSS in
general.

Just my 0.02USD...

-- 
Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.just-stuart.com/


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to