Hi Don,

FYI, I was looking for feedback on the site. I didn't think
anyone here would join. Reading the FAQ page and suggesting
ideas for more features would have been appreciated, though.  

Maybe this isn't such a good place to seek advice?

Steve

> As far as I am concerned Steve, your email constitutes spam.  The 
page 
> is offering a service with a thirty or fourteen day free trial, and 
> thereafter: RSS Feed Creation, Submission & Hosting  $19.95 per 
month 
> (and you only find this if you hunt around, it isn't clearly stated 
> anywhere).  That is a significant amount when you could easily 
generate 
> the same site with a cms or blog type of software and create the 
same 
> thing.  I hope the owners of this group moderate you in the future 
if 
> you post things of this nature again.  While I have no problem with 
you 
> offering a service, sending an email to this group isn't a good way 
to 
> advertise it.





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to