Hi-ya

I have been lurking for a wee while, and I suppose I
should introduce myself as it seems the polite thing
to do.

I am writing an aggregetor application, and I want to
bundle a bunch of feeds in the product. However some
of the feeds have the warning FOR PERSONAL AND NON
COMMERCIAL USE ONLY, for example newisfree and
moreover. Would I be in violation of this because I am
selling a prduct which had their feed in it? This
would be a product which could be used for
professional purposes.

Does that also mean that a company cannot maintain and
 provide a feedlist which had these as entries?

Hmmm.

Thanks

kent


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to