--- In [email protected], Kathryn Krastin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> I have created a blogsite... errrrr.. well... several blogsites.  I
> have become a blogger and my friends are laughing... but, I will laugh
> back when I am making the mula and they are having to drive to find
> money to keep their homes alive. :))
.
> 
> ie  Explain to me this syndication thing... and, while I know that I
> clicked on RSS in my setups for the blogsites, I am not sure exactly
> what that means to me exactly.  Do I still have to do more to get my
> site syndicated??? HEELLLLPPPPPPPPP !!! :)

This might help:

http://aplawrence.com/Basics/rssfeeds.html

-- 
Tony Lawrence





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to