I have created a blogsite... errrrr.. well... several blogsites.  I
have become a blogger and my friends are laughing... but, I will laugh
back when I am making the mula and they are having to drive to find
money to keep their homes alive. :))

Anyhow, I do enjoy to write... so ask me any question, and I'll try to
answer ... or, at least, try to FIND you the answer.  That is, after
all, what brought me here today to you.  In your description, you said
it was okay for newbies to join and find out the answers... so, I do
hope that you will help me to understand some things....

ie  Explain to me this syndication thing... and, while I know that I
clicked on RSS in my setups for the blogsites, I am not sure exactly
what that means to me exactly.  Do I still have to do more to get my
site syndicated??? HEELLLLPPPPPPPPP !!! :)

Thanks, in advance.  Look forward to learning more from you all (or
y'all, as we say it here in Texas!)...

 
Kathryn Krastin


"You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can
decide how you're going to live now."
Joan Baez, Singer/Songwriter

"You cannot have everything. I mean, where would you put it?"
Steven Wright

"No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the
reward for what he gave."
Calvin Coolidge

"Tough times never last, tough people do."
Robert Schuller

"Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life
actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value
into your life."
~ Christiane Northrup, Medical Doctor and Author





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to