Hmmm, excellent idea!  I've implemented it.  I'd be curious to see if
other reviewers like or dislike this functionality.  

Might I ask, what resolutions are people using to review?  Jeff and I
tend to use this massive monitor (I'm on 1600x1200) and we sometimes
lose perspective on what users in the field might be viewing it with.

-Bill Kearney
Syndic8.com

> I've got a suggestion for the feed pages. 
> When we review, we tend to click on the '  Headlines', 'Poll Results',
> 'Statistics', etc tabs, and each time we do that, we get a new page and
> the screen scrolls back to the top of the page. Couldn't you have an
> anchor before the tabs so that we stay at tabs level when we click
them ?






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to