> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:12:17 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote :

>
>Hmmm, excellent idea!  I've implemented it.  I'd be curious to see if
>other reviewers like or dislike this functionality.  
So would I...
>
>Might I ask, what resolutions are people using to review?  Jeff and I
>tend to use this massive monitor (I'm on 1600x1200) and we sometimes
>lose perspective on what users in the field might be viewing it with.
I'm using 1024x768, often with a less wide browser window, I think the
pages are OK at that resolution. The scroll is usually  vertical, which
is fine, and horizontal scroll only happens for feeds with very long urls.

Sophie

-- 
 ______________________________________________________________
| S O
| P H-                http://sophie-g.net/
|_I_E__________________________________________________________



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to