>  Hmmm, excellent idea!  I've implemented it.  I'd be curious to see if
>  other reviewers like or dislike this functionality.  

This is a good thing -- I was thinking something similar the other
day, so I'm glad it's been implemented.  It streamlines the process a
bit.

>  Might I ask, what resolutions are people using to review?

320x240, I do a lot of scrolling...  I'm such a clown, huh? :-)
Serious answer: 1152x864 -- sort of an odd choice, but it's the
highest I could get with an acceptable display using my current
(somewhat-dated) hardware.

-- 
Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.just-stuart.com/


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to