Hi:

I waited for 30 days before using this list for my request. 
Please direct me to the correct place for thie request if
this was an inappropriate use of the forum.  I have
looked for a FAQ document but have but have not been
able to locate one. 

My feed, 337708, was submitted on 3/11/05 and has been 
in status "awaiting approval" for 30 days now.  Are there
any additional steps that I can take to obtain approval?

Also, according to the feed stats, there are 2 days
reflecting no new headline even though I do post each day.
I post at a different time each day, could the time of
day I post impact whether my headline for that particular
day is picked up? 

Thanks is advance for your assistance.

Your Striving Moderator,
Mark Schambach
http://www.homeschoolpedia.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]









------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to