> I'm looking for an RSS reader program that is free and is non-techie
> minded as possible. I can graduate later to something more advanced.

I use Mozilla's Thunderbird email client that has a rss function built 
in.  That way when I subscribe to a feed I get what amounts functionally 
to an email for each post to my subscribed feeds.  I think they now want 
you to get your copy of Thunderbird at Mozilla.com

It is free.  Under tools/account options I think you will find you can 
add an rss "account" and thus monitor the feeds.

There are other ways, but this works well for me.



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to