I use Blog Lines (bloglines.com) too, for feeds from other sources.

I use both Web Clips (in Gmail) and My Yahoo! to keep an eye on my own
feeds to ensure I haven't broken something without realizing it.

I have tried various desktop readers and never could stick with one
very long.  I could *never* get the one in Thunderbird to work, not
sure what was up with that.  I also used the RSS function in Opera,
and it's "OK" but not great.  The "live bookmarks" model in Firefox is
just plain strange to me, so I didn't really even try that.  Now that
I have a Mac on my desk I might try some readers in that environment,
but my guess is that Blog Lines will continue to be my main way of
reading feeds from other sources.

--
Stuart Whitmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.just-stuart.com/


If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to