On the Syndic8 front page is a box that lists some resources
("documents") related to RSS. I've had one there in particular
for a while, the last time I checked it was still listed:

 Howto MagpieRSS: Implementing Web Developer News

which explains how to fetch and display RSS feeds on your
site using Magpie:

http://loadaveragezero.com/dnews/howto.php

There are more howtos listed here:

http://www.syndic8.com/documents/howto/

Doug

> Message: 1
>    Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 02:20:11 -0000
>    From: "porkyplatypus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: RSS Reader For Website?
>
> Thanks for the info on MagpieRSS. I'll see if I can make it work for my
> site and let you know what I come up with.

--
Douglas Clifton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://loadaveragezero.com/
http://loadaveragezero.com/app/s9y/
http://loadaveragezero.com/drx/rss/recent


If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to