Hi Friends,

I am a webmaster of few website & has submitted my RSS feeds in March '06.

Today I forgot my password. I tried my every possible password. Can anyone
tell me how to know my password. I looked the whole site but couldn't find
the way where I can request them to send my password to my registered mail
ID.

Please help.

Thanks in Advance

Regards --

Anu Agarwal
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups.  See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qlNZQC/hOaOAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to