Somwhere the site ahould be having the question Forgot password? Try that if 
not.. then check your mailbox whenre they would have sent the username password 
when you had registerd...
   
  If both don't work.. I guess you have lost ot permamnently.. sorry!!

Anu Agarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi Friends,

I am a webmaster of few website & has submitted my RSS feeds in March '06.

Today I forgot my password. I tried my every possible password. Can anyone
tell me how to know my password. I looked the whole site but couldn't find
the way where I can request them to send my password to my registered mail
ID.

Please help.

Thanks in Advance

Regards --

Anu Agarwal
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



         

                
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
 Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups.  See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to