I had missed Anu's email. He now has his login info.

Life's crazy for me and I don't always see the messages. If anyone gets 
stuck like this feel free to shout louder!

Jeff;

Anu Agarwal wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>
> I am a webmaster of few website & has submitted my RSS feeds in March '06.
>
> Today I forgot my password. I tried my every possible password. Can anyone
> tell me how to know my password. I looked the whole site but couldn't find
> the way where I can request them to send my password to my registered mail
> ID.
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Regards --
>
> Anu Agarwal
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:mail2anu_india%40yahoo.co.in>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>  


-- 
* RSS Feeds:       http://www.syndic8.com                    
* Blog:            http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/
* Web Services:    http://aws.typepad.com
* Resume:          http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/resume.html




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to