Hello,
 
I joined a little while ago and I am still working on getting my feed
approved.  I would like to have an editor role for my feed "The
Library Channel" 
Feed ID: 473499 

 
I have made updates to the metadata information on the webpage
(http://www.asu.edu/lib/podcasts/) and need to be able to select that
box so that syndic8 will update the feed metadata and geo reference
data I have posted.  

On a seperate note, I'm still having issues with validation in that
our server (which is out of my control) is is reporting "US-ASCII"
instead of  "utf-8".  Is my feed valid.
 
My Syndic8 ID is: mharp
 
Thanks,
 
Matthew Harp
Digital Library Production Manager
Library Information Systems and Technology
Arizona State University
(480) 965-1064
 








If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to