Stuart,

I am really sorry, but I am having a very difficult time with this.

I have noticed that my feed does not have a description or a subject.  I
would like to do as you suggested in one of your earlier posts, and use my
feedburner or bloglines RSS feed instead of the Atom feed.  You mentioned
that I could suggest both the Atom and RSS, but I don't know how to update
this information within Syndic8.

I am logged in and looking at my feed, but I do not see an Edit button or
anything else that appears will allow me to make these updates??  So sorry I
am being so daft, but I am just a bit lost.

Thank you again for your help.
Antonella :-)

On 1/29/07, Stuart Whitmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>   For the most part, you don't update your feed's information directly
> on Syndic8.com, you just change the feed itself. The Syndic8.com
> database takes everything it needs from the feed. If you wanted to
> add an RSS version of your feed, you could suggest that in addition to
> your Atom feed, it's OK to have both. The human-readable content may
> be the same but the data is different due to the different format.
>
> --
> Stuart Whitmore
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <snakestu%40gmail.com>
> http://www.just-stuart.com/
>
> On 1/28/07, Antonella DeFalco <[EMAIL 
> PROTECTED]<heartfeltbyanton%40gmail.com>>
> wrote:
> > Yes, this helps tremendously. How can I update my feed information in
> > Syndic8? I cannot seem to get to a page that allows me to make updates
> to
> > my original "add" - does that make sense?
> >
> > Thank you again for all your help!
> > Antonella
> >
>  
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to