There may not be much you can do with the Atom feed.  Going back to my
example of:

http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=493500

I would certainly have more information there if I could adjust the
feed, but because it's being generated directly by Blogger, I'm out of
luck, along with the many other Blogger users.  There's just not a lot
of control granted over the feeds.

As for adding the RSS version (either as generated by Blogger or
manipulated through FeedBurner), you can just use the Suggest tool on
Syndic8.com to suggest the URL for the RSS feed.  It doesn't affect or
require changes to the Atom feed, it's treated as a brand new entry.

Does that make more sense?

-- 
Stuart Whitmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.just-stuart.com/

On 1/29/07, Antonella DeFalco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Stuart,
>
> I am really sorry, but I am having a very difficult time with this.
>
> I have noticed that my feed does not have a description or a subject.  I
> would like to do as you suggested in one of your earlier posts, and use my
> feedburner or bloglines RSS feed instead of the Atom feed.  You mentioned
> that I could suggest both the Atom and RSS, but I don't know how to update
> this information within Syndic8.
>
> I am logged in and looking at my feed, but I do not see an Edit button or
> anything else that appears will allow me to make these updates??  So sorry I
> am being so daft, but I am just a bit lost.
>
> Thank you again for your help.
> Antonella :-)
>


If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to