Bugs item #1730067, was opened at 2007-06-02 23:08
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by dooglus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1730067&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Crasher/nasty bug
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I've noticed a rather bothersome bug. Sometimes when I make a way point, when i
try to move it, it just snaps back into place. When I move another way point
onto the "Impervious" one (which normally overrides it), it appears to work,
but when I try to drag it it splits up into two way points again, with, of
course that one invincible one still there. When I right click the way point
the only option i get, is to 'Jump to'. If i ever wanted to delete one of these
super way points, i wouldn't be able to.

Comment By: dooglus (dooglus)