> In truth, I can't , or kind of hard to.
>
> As I mentioned before, this bug only shown in the build system, it has the
> most restricted compilation environment.  It works fine if I call it in my
> machine, but in the rpm build environment, there is no gdb and I cannot
> control the compilation options(while, use some method, I can, I could try).

> Could you check if there is no font, what will happen in the code?
>
> At the same time, I will hack the building procedure to provide the info you
> want.

Hello!
Can you please give me more information about your build environment.
Is it local or remote?
I guess you can add GDB to the build environment by adding "Requires:
gdb" to RPM spec file.

Also, I suspect the problem isn't related with fonts, because
synfig_icon.sif file doesn't have any text layers.

I wonder, what happens if you try to use synfig to render empty file
(in the build environment).

Best Regards,
K.

http://morevnaproject.org/