Hi Kevin,

that's a lot of information now. I'm not sure what kind of job you are
planning for me. You wrote "Admin" and in a later email "Committer". I have
no idea what will be the job of a Committer.
The documents from Jochen seemed to be created for someone who is looking
for a job for the CIA or FBI :)
I think I can understand enough from the LISA guidelines to agree to them.
I'm still working as Admin and can access a lot of high secure data. So I
know what is allowed and what's not.

Greetings

Frank