On 6/21/2017 3:26 AM, Frank Urban wrote:
that's a lot of information now. I'm not sure what kind of job you are planning for me. You wrote "Admin" and in a later email "Committer". I have no idea what will be the job of a Committer. The documents from Jochen seemed to be created for someone who is looking for a job for the CIA or FBI :) I think I can understand enough from the LISA guidelines to agree to them. I'm still working as Admin and can access a lot of high secure data. So I know what is allowed and what's not.

Hi Frank, yes, Joey did a very good job :-) Perhaps too good. But your answer suffices.

re: Admin v Committer

SysAdmins for SpamAssassin use a lot of SVN to store data for the machine administration. Because of this you will have committer access for sysadmin purposes. Does that make sense?

Regards,
KAM