From: "David B Harrington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 4:26 PM
Subject: [Syslog] draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-01.txt

Hi,

A new revision of the syslog/TLS draft is available.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-01
.txt

We need reviewers.
Can we get
1) a person to check the grammar?
2) a person to check the syslog technical parts?
3) a person to check compatibility with the other WG documents?
4) a person to check the TLS technical parts?

We also need general reviews of the document by multiple people.

Thanks,
David Harrington
co-chair, Syslog WG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]