Am 23.12.2015 um 07:01 schrieb Jóhann B. Guðmundsson:
On 12/23/2015 12:43 AM, Lennart Poettering wrote:
Just to clarify that. I think EnvironmentFile= was a mistake, and I
explained why. But then again, I am not planning to remove it, and I
never suggested that.

What usescases do you see for it's existence.

open your eyes - the ones you think you are in the position to force people not using them - YOU ARE NOT

FYI the longer you take fixing your mistakes the harder it will get.

Arguably you should have a deprecation policy

arguably you shoulkd find another hobby than force *breaking things* damned just because it is NOT YOUR BUSINESS to question users configs