OK .. Then does that mean that all finalists at the Olympics and Worlds are
dirty - since they are the one's in a position to win ?? All of the
finalists in the men's 100 this year, for example too turns beating each
other all season long ... So the assumption then is that they are all dirty
?? That's part of my problem with the whole drug testing system and attitude
... The attitude is they are all dirty we just have to catch em ... And if
they are really good they must be really dirty !!

Here's a list of big time winners and medalists .. Is the assumption that
they are all dirty ??

Hicham El Guerrouj
Haile Gebrselassie
Paul Tergat
Wilson Kipketer
Michael Johnson
Frankie Fredericks
Maurice Greene
Tim Montgomery
Marion Jones
Cathy Freeman
Allen Johnson
Jonathon Edwards

Are these and others assumed to be dirty since they are/were all top
performers ??

I also find it interesting that the majority of those so vehemently against
the "cheaters" are of the distance running ranks .. Not the sprinters and
hurdlers, or the field event people ... But predominantly distances .. and
even more so American distance ranks who are the only group (in the States)
that are not internationally competitive ... Is that why the assumption is
that anyone that is competitive must be cheating ???