My quick top 10 for NCAA XC this season.

Discuss.

1.  Arkansas - sure they lose a lot of dogs up front, but this is Arkansas.
Lots of dogs in the waiting.
2.  Stanford - if they recover from the Olympics...
3.  Michigan - always a tough team, hope they can pull it all together in
the big dance
4.  Colorado - Torres squared should be ready for fine sophomore seasons.
Festa transfer?
5.  Iona - my darkhorse.  Returns one All-American and two more in the
waiting.
6.  Wisconsin - Coach Schumacher has a nice squad coming back.  Festa?
7.  Oregon - rumors are abound about transfers.  Need I say - Festa?
8.  Georgetown - Even higher if Franklyn Sanchez is eligible.  Mike Smith
from JMU is another solid pickup.
9.  Providence - Keith Kelly is my darkhorse winner.  Deep from 1-5.  Need
to stay injury-free.
10. Princeton - Paul Morrison is another contender for the individual title.
  Solid pack running is their strength.

10 others worth noting - NC State, Villanova, Dartmouth, BYU, The Arizona
Triumverate (U of A, ASU (Festa?), Northern A), Notre Dame (Shay redshirt?),
Duke, Alabama (Kimani)