> Dan (out running somewhere, 2000) said:
>     19.32...nough said

Excuse me .. Ran it one time .. 4 years ago .. Never again has come anywhere
near remotely close.. Just as he has said no one else has come close
therefore they should not consider themselves in that class .. So since he
can't come close should he consider himself in that class any longer ?? Bob
Beamon jumped 29'2 ONCE and never again came close .. Does that make him any
better than Carl Lewis or Mike Powell or Larry Myricks ?? Mike Powell jumped
29'4 ONCE .. Didi that make him any better than Carl Lewis except on that
one day ?? Did it gain him any addidtional victories ?? As I have been
saying for months it is called competition .. YOu have to prove it each time
you step on the track/field .. They do not alow you to mail in
times/distances and collect medals .. You have to prove yourself time in and
time out .. And apparently MJ is afraid to do THAT .. Enough said !!!!

Conway Hill