Well, you hit the nail right on the head.

What you are really saying, and it probably popped out subconsciously, is
...... get more white guys winning races again, and the sport might regain
its popularity.

A hideous statement, but one that I am sure is much discussed in the
corridors of power in this demographics driven age.

And this is really the hidden issue affecting the sports' popularity that
no-one wants to acknowledge in public.

Tony Craddock