I thought it was a disgusting peace of reporting myself. Anything to pull in
viewers I guess, including demeaning, and dehumanizing a person, for all we
know, might just have worked that much harder than everyone else for 13 years.

--
Dalton Foster Ph.D.
Post-Doctoral Research Associate

Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind. (Albert
Einstein)