> Subject: t-and-f: Bob Costas's view of ALEXANDER KARELIN
>

> Was anyone else appalled at how NBC shamelessly villified
> this man? The darth vader voice and the still pictures that
> made him look like a child eating ogre? In reality he
> was a cultured hard working athlete. Cultured and hard working
> doesn't fit the Drago-underdog Rocky anglethey were trying
> to frame. "Oh well, let's turn him into a monster"
>
> I'm convinced that NBC embodies everything that is wrong
> with...

That was absolutely abhorrent of NBC to do, tantamount to me producing an
up-close and personsal piece called "Bob Costas' Fire Island Summer
Vacation". Come to think of it, with all of the cool software available
today, I think I can do it.

malmo!TM
Another self-anointed "award-winning" pundit for the Sydney2000TM Olympics