Hi Richard & All

Richard, you've not answered my question.

Fact: Johnson was far superior to all competitors in 87 and 88.

Why was he so much better than the rest? There are two possible
explanations:

1. He was on drugs and no-one else was

2. Others were on drugs too but Johnson was better anyway

So you have to argue EITHER that Johnson was truly a great sprinter OR that
he was the only one who took drugs.

There is no escaping this logic. Either we accept that Johnson really was
years ahead of his time, or we fly in the face of the evidence and declare
all his competitors clean.

Which is it?

Justin

> ----------

If you are not the addressee indicated in the message (or responsible
for the delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy
or deliver this message to anyone.

In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply Email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer
does not consent to Internet Email for messages of this kind.

relate to the official business of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO Ltd or its
Group/Associated Companies shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by them.

Abbott Mead Vickers.BBDO Limited.
Registered in England.
Registered Number 1935786.
Registered Office 151 Marylebone Rd, London NW1 5QE.
Telephone 020 7616 3500.
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]