Netters

Mike Platt wrote:
> Wrong! Three times.
> 1) Clubs are very existent and are all over the country.
> 2) And the club championships were instituted many years before this year.
> 3) The club system or lack thereof is not THE problem with T&F.

Mike would you then please enlighten me as to what clubs there are and
why the lack of a support system of 22-32 sub elite athletes and elite
athletes who don't go to college is not a problem?

I don't count groups such as shoe company teams and HSI as "clubs"
(no offence Darrell.)

To my knowledge NYAC still has athletes, the Indiana Invaders too.  And
GBTC though NYAC doesn't provide coaching per say and involves many
sports.  And to be clear,  a club system would provide for travel,
coaching and a facility.

Thanks