>For a fun sport like baseball the concept
>is laughable.

...yeh, but...

you somehow fanagle expensive box seats in row 3, right
behind home plate...

It's a pitcher-duel game.
ball from pitcher-to-catcher. strike.
throw it back to pitcher.
ball from pitcher-to-catcher. strike.
throw it back to pitcher.
ball from pitcher-to-catcher. strikeout.

And so it goes.

It's the bottom of the 5th.

Two clowns in Row 1, right in front of you, have been
standing since the 2nd inning.
Everybody in back of them is yelling at them to sit down.
In between guzzling their brewskies (shirtless of course) they
turn around and yell at the crowd where they can go, including
plenty of middle finger symbolism.

We're not talking about home runs here.  We're talking
long drawn out pitcher's duel.

Okay for them to stand whenever they want, for as long
as they want?  Does a paid ticket entitle them to do
whatever they want to in their designated "space" ?

Now don't get me wrong- in the rare case of a no-hitter going
into the 9th inning, and everybody in the entire stadium is standing-
that's different....

RT