These guys just don't get it, do they? Coming to NYC marathon?

malmo

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Benji Durden
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2001 1:34 PM
To: t&f list
Subject: Re: t-and-f: Takahashi trivia EMBARASSING!!

> No, of course I don't believe that.  Any more than I believe that many

> sub 2:15 marathoners do a lot of long runs at 6:50 pace as someone
> earlier suggested they should.

I guess my 2:09:57 doesn't count since the bulk of my runs long and
short when not in a race or during the 10-15K of speed work I did per
week was at 6:45-7:00 pace. I wasn't just guessing the pace either, I
ran a measured mile every so often just to see.

bd
--
Benji Durden