From: Harold Richards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 February 2002 2:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: t-and-f: Pound this, Dick

Dickey Boy,
All other issues aside.
What are the big boys doing with the money that they are not paying out?

Does the money go back to the meet organizers? the sponsors? the paying
customers?

I picture this conversation: "Hey Guys, after the fallout of the Salt
Lake
City scandal, our bribery revenues are down. What shall we do?
I know, we'll nail the athletes and make it look like it's their fault."
In the US, when the pro teams fine the athletes, they give the proceeds
to a
charity not their own travel fund.
Harold

Notice:
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files may
be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
professional privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient any use,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.