I think there is definitely some legitmacy to what
Pound says. I'm not a big fan of the USATF and the job
Craig Masback is doing. The fact that the whole drug
issue keeps on coming up since the Sydney Games means
the USATF is not doing something right, either on the
drug front and/or the public perception front.

What's really frustrating about this list is the USATF
blind follower approach many people take. Instead of
agreeing that there is a problem and questioning the
USATF's actions (and or lack of action), they deflect
blame and point fingers elsewhere.

John