I said -

"one more year of college running would have done wonders for his development - above
as well as below his
shoulders"

- no where did I slam any educational institution! I was not implying anything about
GMU. If he can get one
more year of college running at GMU, fine. I think one more year of the college
running experience will
help him more with his long-term running development and would provide for a smoother
transition to the
next level.

(((If I was going to slam a university, I would have slammed Michigan. I live in
Illinois - home of two Big
10+1 schools.)))