And the people talking about money are arguing against themselves in any event. Old
story:
Man to beautiful woman in bar: Will you sleep with me for a million dollars?
Beautiful woman: Of course.
Man: Will you sleep with me for a dollar?
Beautiful woman: Of course not. What do you think I am-some kind of whore?
Man: We've already established that. We're now just negotiating price.

Those talking about money don't seem to have a problem with Ray's "pimping", they are
just questioning whether or not he has done a good enough job.
malmo seems to think that if he is making enough to buy his Mom a 5 million dollar
house then that is enough. I think we can safely say that is not the case.
Shawn's cut-off seems to be 1,000,000. It's likely less than that.
I'll concede it should be greater than 1.00.
So the number that should make people happy is somewhere between 1 dollar and
1,000,000.
What is that number and do we know for sure that he is not getting it?
As far as John Sun's comments are concerned, since when can business people be counted
on to pay what the appropriate market is? Do a search and include dot-com and bubble
in your search parameters. Draw your own conclusions.
We don't know what he is getting. We can't guess. It might be enough. "Show me the
money".