> Sorry, but NONE of these athletes lost millions in income, as Ben did,
from
> their suspensions.  I doubt Barnes and Hunter combined earned a million
> total in their competitive careers.  Mitchell was already at the end of
his
> career and was only earning pick up change.  Nope, Johnson had a much
> higher profile than ANY U.S. athlete who has been tagged yet.  Slaney is
> the only one close, and she was finally vindicated for what was the
> stupidest type of test that the IAAF could cook up.

Well. . . I'm not sure that most people would say that Slaney was
vindicated.  As far as I'm concerned she is in exactly the same situation as
Mitchell.  She tested positive, challenged the science, was cleared by
USATF, and was not cleared by the IAAF.  The only difference was that Slaney
caused 10 times the bad press.

- Ed Parrot