The lesson of all of this is that Ben should have phoned his lawyers instead of
gone home. As far as Slaney goes, don't make me laugh. There is no difference
between her and Ben. They are both cheats. Ben took it like a man and
Mary-well...she is still crying about 1984 let alone the drug test. Go back and
reread all the posts about Ben. Now who is rehabilitating whom. See the link
below. If you want to live litigiously, you die litigiously. Oh man, I could go
on and on. Just reviewing some of the posts. How about this one reworded:
"...and she has the silver medal to prove it..." Just for starters. Sorry Garry,
you are absolutely right about sucking it up but the hypocrisy of some of these
America-first messages is mind-boggling to me.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/athletics/news/2001/10/01/slaney_case_ap/index.html

Regards,
Martin