I shouldn't be speaking for Kevin here because I think he is still onlist(I
think he is having a posting problem) but I think he is a believer in fall
cross work as a key ingredient to an all round program. I don't think he raced
last fall but I'm pretty sure he trained with the Michigan guys after he
finished what was a very late season(GW games and a Japan race post 9/11). Not
sure what the point is about his productivity but the problem with this season
was a late diagnosed injury which was discussed earlier onlist. Now Kevin
could be the exception but think about guys like Billy and Lopes and how well
they were running cross when they were at their peak.
Regards,
Martin