Yeah, let's get track back off the front page. Wouldn't want it there.
T&F News will be glad to have their monopoly back. gh made a point
earlier about only getting excited about stuff that actually matters(I'm
paraphrasing). Can anyone say Nike and labor practices? And I guess they
are the moral authority in this little fiasco. Please. They have taken a
few steps but it took them over 20 years to even start that. And now all
is forgiven since they are now such model worldwide corporate citizens.
But everybody deserves a chance to reform don't they? Even Nike.
Regards,
Martin